Friday, April 25, 2014

Spring Workshops Date Changes

It has been some time since I have hosted print workshops in my studio. I really enjoy the process and the company but have the hardest time getting the bits and pieces together in organizing. I collect names and numbers over long spans of time and then finally contact people when I have a few dates together.
This recent session had a few hurdles going for it. The other evening my mother-in-law mentioned about my workshops on Easter and Mothers Day and I was confused and then very frustrated with myself. I was so focussed on finding dates that worked with my schedule, I was looking at my phone calendar and my lovely Graven Feather calendar…neither of them have holidays on them. So that is how it happened and this is how I am fixing it. These are the new dates below.

Sunday May 4th 10am- 4pm $110. +hst
Sunday May 18th 10am -4pm  $110. +hst

or both

2 Sundays in May 4th & 18th, 10am-4pm $180. +hst

My Wednesday open print sessions are off to a good start and will continue later in the Summer and into the Fall. Keep looking here to see about dates and information or send me an email if you are interested in joining.





No comments:

Post a Comment