Thursday, June 7, 2012

Pam Lobb at Rotunda Gallery

Very excited about Pam's first solo show, opening this evening at Kitchener City Hall's Rotunda Gallery.
I miss all her excellent help in my studio (as well as her lovely presence) but am so happy to see that she is going to lots of wonderful places with her own work.  Can't wait to see some of the beautiful things she has been working on.
Had a great time at Pam's opening this evening. Her work is stunning. So ambitious, thoughtful and unexpected.  I am so happy for her and the way that her work has developed over the past few years that I have known her. 
These photos are not the best quality, sadly, as I used my ipod because I lent my camera to my family for their whitewater weekend. You will just have to go see the work for yourself if you can.

some good photos of Pam's work

and some of my not so good snapshots of Pam's work at the opening 
and fun shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment