Thursday, November 28, 2013

More photos of your art!

Photos are still coming in, thank you to everyone who has sent me one (or more so far. I did not specify what time today I would do the draw, so have decided that I would draw the lucky winner's name at 10pm this evening. The winner will be contacted via email first thing Friday morning.
I have been getting lots of messages about photos coming soon. Please, you don't have to be artistic with it if you do not have time. A simple snap with a cell phone counts just as much as one with a tripod. 
Here is another batch of photos, then I am off to finish tidying for the weekend. Hope to see you then!


Jennifer's birthday present, 'berry patch'


Lesley"s birthday present mixed print mono print


Alison's 'chrysanthemum'


Bill and Alison's 'the tired conversation' wedding present


Wayne's 'wish you were here' etching with chine collé


and his 'Kasterlee Eik III' etching


this work sent in by Marg and Otto takes me way back. my son helped with this when he was very small


No comments:

Post a Comment