Thursday, June 13, 2013

Dancing with Design

I recently met with two lovely women, Sharon and Eileen,  who work on a design blog together. They contacted me to see if I was interested in a studio visit and as I do enjoy their blog of course I said, 'yes'.  The blog is called, Dancing with Design and is all things home, inside and out. They are based out of Oakville and have lots of interesting links to makers and resources in the area, often focussing on environmentally friendly endeavours. 
They arrived at my studio with a big bundle of beautiful white tulips tied up with a swath of olive green satin ribbon. I love receiving flowers, such a treat and it made me think of how often I actually gift them to others... must do this more.




I even have a favourite florist in town where I go to find material to draw, sweet violets on Wilson St. in downtown Guelph. Kelly and her crew always have such a good selection of live plants and cut flowers and in my opinion, a very good eye for arranging.

Below is the intro email for the blog, Dancing with Design.  You can read their interview with me through the link above or below. 

Lots to tell you about .......

 


To view, please click  www.dancingwithdesign.com
Tammy Ratcliff

People with Talent - meet Tammy Ratcliff

A gifted Printmaker from Guelph.

Marni Chairs

Find out why these colourful chairs are made by ex-prisoners in Columbia.


AND MORE!

No comments:

Post a Comment