Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Buy Some Damn Art!

'Buy Some Damn Art!' is the name of an online gallery, created and curated by Kate Singleton of Art Hound. I have come across articles of hers over the last couple of years online and liked her fresh approach to the art/ online thing.  
This coming Tuesday (March 19th 2013) a selection of my work will be launched on the BSDA site.  I am excited about the showing. I have never had an online show of my work before... will be interesting.  I do enjoy many of the artists that Kate has chosen for her online gallery as well as the short interview attached to each artist.
The work on Buy Some Damn Art! are mostly smaller works that are easy to ship as well as affordable. It just happened that I was working on a series of smaller mixed print, chine collé monoprints that Kate liked.  
Here are a few shots of the works in progress and a couple of finished pieces from the series.  If you want you can subscribe to her newletter via the website.
These photos are just teasers as I don't really want to show the works before the launch. Let me know what you think on Tuesday! 





No comments:

Post a Comment