Thursday, October 11, 2012

Guelph Studio Tour

This weekend is the Guelph Studio Tour.  Lots of talented artists showing their work Friday night 7-9, Saturday 10-6 and Sunday 11-5 throughout the downtown.
Click here for their website with map and all the details. 
I tried to copy the cover of the brochure to post here but it just wasn't working for me. There really is too much there to capture in one image here, best to look through their website and see who and what you would like to see. 
Lydia Nieuwenkamp and myself will be in the studio working Friday night and part of the weekend if you are in the Trafalgar Building
(123 Woolwich St. 3rd floor) and curious to see some live printing action or just see what we have been up to, stop by and say 'hi'.  Maria Pezzano has an opening for her new business/ storefront on Suffolk St. this weekend if you are around that part of town.  It looks lovely from the photos I have seen.

 The leaves are looking so pretty around town right now! I love this time of year almost as much as the Spring with the buds and blooms.
I think it is the shuffling through the leaves and crisp crunchy sounds that I like... and the smell of home fires burning. (in fire places of course).

No comments:

Post a Comment