Wednesday, March 28, 2012

work in progress

 Experiential Learning student Sarah Cordeaux helping out with some monotyping in the studio this week. (Whoa, my studio looks messy from this angle.  I need all of these things.  The next photo is a better angle for my studio right now.)
Congratulations Sarah for getting one of the Printmaking awards in this year's juried art show. Also, so happy that she was accepted into the specialized program that she really wanted for next year!  I could not manage to copy an image of her work to post here, but you can see some of Sarah's wonderful work on her website.    



So excited about all the lovely things I want to build from these prints. (Hopefully some will be finished in time for my group show in June-July at Renann Isaacs).

No comments:

Post a Comment