Monday, July 7, 2014

Peter and I visit Allan Gardens Conservatory

I visited my old friend Peter the other day. Well, we found each other late one night in the big city and decided to go dancing and stay up late. The next morning we took his dog Duke for a walk around the neighbourhood, had a giant latte at Jet Fuel, looked at the animals at Riverdale Farm and had some super butter tarts at a small cafe near the park. After saying 'hello' to all the other dog walkers and friends of Duke, we took him home and wandered some more looking for more food. As usual we passed by Allan Gardens Park and Conservatory. I had never been in the conservatory before so Peter said, 'let's go then'.
It is a pretty wonderful place to visit in the city and I am so glad we took the detour to look around.










No comments:

Post a Comment