Sunday, March 16, 2014

lots of fuzzy photos from Toronto

Sadly, I have lost my small camera and so had to use my iPod when I was in Toronto last week. These are not great photos but hopefully they give you a sense of the wonderful things I saw.


just a building that caught my eye


lots of lovely letterpress at Graven Feather






Pam checking out the amazing graphite work of Jane Buyers at the Paul Petro Gallery




snowy yard at Citizenry café. we sat inside and had coffee



Group art show at Graven Feather featuring mono prints by Sarah Cordeaux, sculpture by Zoe Downie- Ross and paintings by Laura Phan. The show is up until April 5th, so still some time to see it. Here is the link for Graven Feather's website for more information and better photos.










No comments:

Post a Comment