Thursday, November 21, 2013

More Photos of Your Art

More photos to share. Thank you to everyone who has sent their pics in! It might take me a bit of time to get them all up here. 
Don't forget to send them to me before November 28th as that is the day I will draw one name to win a 12" square, unframed print of your choice. I have many works in this size, so lots to choose from. If you are far away, don't worry, I can mail it to you easily.



Jenn and Sandy's commissioned mixed media crabapple branch on canvas
Jenn's 'red apples' etching mono print, sent in by Cai

Karen's 'spider Chrysanthemum' etching


 very early etching and relief prints from the Black family

an arrangement of etchings and a mono print at Marg and Otto's
'little shoes' etching, relief and chine collé also from Marg and Otto

Angela's 2 plate etching, 'Sunday noon'

No comments:

Post a Comment