Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Busy Studio

Once in awhile my studio is a busy place with people working on various print projects.  This is a nice change from the usual quiet of just myself and my music, pacing around trying to make decisions and create something I am happy with.  On this particular day, a week or two ago, Jane Lind came up to work on a few of her chine colle monotypes.  Pearl VanGeest came in to finish up her handtinted lithographs with chine colle for the exhibition Papier12 (through KWT Gallery) and Sarah Cordeaux was helping me with a large work on her last day as assistant for her Experiential Learning course.
Jane and Sarah working
one of Jane's completed prints
another of Jane's lovely works
Pearl signing her finished works
i do not have the titles to everyone's work. just love how they all turned out

No comments:

Post a Comment