Saturday, July 2, 2011

UPPERCASE magazine, issue #10- I am in it!!

Maybe you know how much I enjoy UPPERCASE magazine...well the latest issue is
printed and available in some far-flung places like Stockholm.  For us in Canada,
we might have to wait a bit for the mail backlog.  Besides appreciating some
quality time with some tea and a well designed magazine,  I am also looking
forward to receiving mine in the mail because included in this most recent issue
is an interview with yours truly!  
I am trying to be patient but it is proving difficult when I know that the printed info is
out there (but not in my hands) and I so want to see my copy.  Maybe I will get it before we go on our big car trip- that would be perfect as I love reading, especially in the car when there is not much else to do (I do not drive).  If you have an issue, maybe you can tell me what you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment