Sunday, April 17, 2011

Uppercase Magazine

I have been looking through my wonderful collection of
Uppercase magazines and realized I should share their
link here.  Definitely worth a look if you are interested in
printed matter, drawing, illustration and all things creative
really.  The last issue (number 8) was devoted to letterpress
printing and featured some inspiring people and projects
working with movable type and relief printing.
As I was putting this together I noticed that they have a call
for submissions called, Mess is More!  I think I will have to
submit some photos of my studio because it definitely fits
the description right now... and well, usually.
A few years ago, my family were visiting Calgary and
stumbled across the Uppercase Gallery in Art Central
where we saw a fantastic group show of portraits of William Shatner.
If you find yourself in downtown Calgary, it is worth a
visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment